Saturday, January 17, 2009

update Saturday Dec 17th, 2009

Today dad is at my house till tomorrow afternoon for a trial. If everything goes good than he will be able to come to my house for good. Just in case someone has not heard, that mom and dads house was not approved to come home to. There house has stairs leading to all doorways and until the benefit and the snow melts that dad can not go to his house to finish his recovery. So Don and I talked to mom and dad and said that we would stay at there house and mom and dad can stay at ours till that can be done., and if something would to happen we are only 2 blocks away. Last Thursday the rehab people brought dad out the our house to see what else the house needed for dad and to make sure that dad can get around the house in the wheelchair. The visit went we'll, a couple of things that we need to get , but other then that it was good. Today dad came ( we call our house home to dad) home and he was mumbling something, but we knew he was excited to be away from the hospital. We fed him lunch and now mom and dad are laying down on the couch taking a nap. I said to dad be good and no sex!! He looked at me weird and mumbled something. I said dad do you know what sex is? And he shook his head no, in a confused way like he should know but does not. Mom than said " thats good" and laughed. I said "So I guess later we will have to have that talk about sex. " and mom said " huh NO!!!I am still laughing about it!!!!!

Dorrine

No comments: