Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hi, today is Sunday. Nancy, lil Nancy and I went to church, stopped at the store a few to replenish the candy in the nurses' treat bag and came here. He had a rough morning the nurse said although he seemed okay when I got here and found the aide taking him for a ride around the first floor. h e ate well as he always does. Nancy played some 21 on the computer with him before he tired and took a nap. she showed me how to do it so I can play on the computer with him during the day. His dinner should be here soon. The two Nancy's left a few minutes ago so I am officially here by myself with him. I'm sure it will be fine. But I assured the kids I would let them know if I feel I need someone here. He has alot of pain in his shoulders so I don't know if it is from all the therapy he does and starting to feel in his muscles or something else. I did inquire to make sure that he didn't break something when he fell from the truck but assured me it would have showed up on the tests they did when he first was admitted. Dorrine had a awful trip home yesterday. Left here 45 minutes late so when she got to Detroit she had to run to her gate. They didn't know if she could get on, but she did. Then they took off and after 15 minutes had to return to Detroit due to a motor that blew in the deicer for the wing. They got them on another plane and she got to home about 2 hours late. And the fact that she was without a cigerette for 7 hours didn't help either I suppose!!! Dorrine said they had all 500 lb. women on one side of the plane and she just knew it would roll on that side and crash. No wonder she doesn't fly often!!!!!!!!!! Okay, off I go. Dinner should be here literally any second. They must have gotten the message as the last few meals had no veggies on it!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your prayers and support. Susie

No comments: