Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday dec 10th Update on Gil Keene

Today dad is doing about the same as yesterday. He is eating by himself with little help from Mom or I, Which is a great big improvement from the beginning of last week.


Yesterday in therapy she asked dad several questions to see what he knew and I was surprised that he kept nodding his head yes to questions that he should of said no to. Last night I asked dad more questions and some he got right and some like are you pregnet and nodded his head yes. So today I asked him 20 questions and these were his answers. Now please note that he can not speak , this is his answers on nodding yes or no.


1.Is your name John? no
2.Is your name Gil? yes
3.Is you last name Smith? No
4.Is your Last name Keene?Yes
5. do you know what year it is ? yes
6. Is it 2006? yes
7. is it 2008? yes
8. Is it 2010? yes
9. do you go the church? yes
10. Do you like to pray? Yes
11. Are you a boy? yes
12. are you girl? yes
13. do you have to poop? no
14. can you read? yes
15. can you move your leg ( I touched his right leg) ? no
16. do you want to wear your hat? yes ( I gave it to him and he put it on.)
17. do you want to get me a hug? yes ( he gave me a hug)
18. can you see the clock? yes ( he did not look at the clock)
19. are you tired ? yes
20. do you have a pet cat? no

No comments: