Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sorry it has been awhile. I don't know where the time goes. Gil is doing about the same. He still has no speech and still no movement on the right side. But he still has his sense of humor as he chuckles readily. He has had some visitors, the kids and I of course, his dad and jan stopped in for a short visit, his boss and one of the dispatchers from work, one of his very good friends Norm and his wife, and he seems to enjoy the visits. I know it is hard as we do all the talking and he can only shake his head yes and no. But still, the visits are encouraging. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. I have some things to do next week, and so my planned date to go back to work is Jan. 6th. Reality is, those people still want payments for bills, imagine that!!!! But luckily we have some savings to back us up for a few months and then hopefully the disability will kick in. Have a great New Year. Love to all. Susie

No comments: