Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday Dec 10th 2nd update

I have such good news and funny news at the same time. Tonight at dinner time I took off the lid of dads food plate and he noticed that there was two kinds of veg on the plate. He was mad. To update on the food dad hates veg. . He was so mad that he refused to eat. So I went out and told the nurses and they went down and got him a plate with mashed potatoes and gravy. We had to take the meat off of the first plate and put it on the second and he was still mad. Mom told him to eat ( forcefully tone)
and he looked at her and mumbled really loud at her. We could not understands what he said ,but If I had to guess it would be all cuss words. lol

Then after he finally ate his food the nurse came in and was removing his wires( he is moving back to rehab dept tonight) he said ouch, or mumbled it. We tried to get him to talk again and he wouldn't. I told mom to try to make him mad again, but she wouldn't.

Dorrine

No comments: