Monday, December 29, 2008

wi hospital

Someone mentioned we should put the address of the hospital here for those who want to send cards so here it is. Aspirus Hospital 333 Pine Ridge Blvd Wausau Wi 54401 Gil has been in good spirits. Does various therapies throughout the day so evenings are the best time to visit, or afternoons through evenings on the weekends. Visiting hours end at 8:30. He uses his good side to help move the bad side so hopefully his brain will quickly retrain the right side again. Time will tell. I am going to the hospital early today as I am going to watch his therapies. I don't know if I will stay til 8:00 as I usually do, will see. Anyways, thanks for your phone calls, cards, and for keeping us in your prayers. We truly appeciate it. Have a safe, happy, healthy New Year. Susie

No comments: